AITHON A90H generates a hard, reflective char with high insulation properties, able to keep adhesion to the wall despite high wall deflection, due to approx. 900°C temperature difference on wall sides.
CLASSIFIED ACCORDING TO EN 1364-1 and EN 13501-2
• Two hrs fire resistance (EI 120) applying 0,7mm of dry film thickness. (for any type of wall having thickness =>10cm)
• Easy to apply by brush, roller or spray equipment
• No need to move or remove electrical installations
• Water borne, low VOC paint product, suitable to enclosed or poorly ventilated spaces
• Suitable for damp environments and temperature below 0°C with no need to apply a top-coating
• Compatible with wide range of colour finishes